Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ - k/d™ + Mobility Canine - Dry
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a condition often associated with advanced age. According to recent data 1 out of 10 dogs will develop CKD in his lifetime. It is also common for senior dogs to develop other age-related conditions such as reduced mobility or cognitive dysfunction which can significantly impact the quality of life of both the pet and the pet parent.
Studies have also shown that 80% of dogs greater than 8 years of age suffer from degenerative joint disease (DJD). Other data shows that 50% of dogs over 11 years of age display at least one sign of cognitive decline. Nutrition can play a key role in managing these age-related conditions. That is why Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM k/dTM+Mobility for dogs. This clinical nutrition not only supports your dog's kidney function, but also helps to improve his mobility and increase his cognitive alertness and vitality.
In fact, the nutrition of k/d is clinically tested to improve & lengthen quality of life.
How it Works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium
- High level of essential amino acids for building muscle protein
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA/ DHA) to improve joint function
- Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Protects vital kidney & heart function
- Formulated to improve your dog’s ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days
- Supports your dog's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- Formulated to stimulate appetite
- Formulated to increase vitality & alertness in older dogs
Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM k/dTM+ Mobility Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.