Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ - i/d™ Low Fat Canine - Dry
Digestive Care / GI Restore
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dogs digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for you dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, its also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hills nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dogs digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
How It Works:
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fiber & ginger
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled minerals
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Improves digestion & ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes beneficial microflora
- Reduces risk of urinary stone formation
- Supports a healthy immune system
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Additional Info: Hills Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hills Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.