Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Feline with Chicken - pouches
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cats urinary health. In fact, c/d™ Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
How it helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.