The Aloveen range can be used at any age on dogs, puppies, cats and kittens.
Dogs and cats with normal skin will benefit from:
- Clean skin and fur thanks to the gently foaming shampoo base
- The soap-free pH balanced formula that allows them to retain their natural coat oils
- A glossy coat thanks to the inclusion of emollients and moisturisers
Aloveen is also ideal for dog and cats with allergies. Pets with allergies often suffer from dry and itchy skin. Two common types of skin problems include ATOPY and CONTACT ALLERGY. Atopy is often used to refer to a condition of suffering multiple allergies, including those to various airborne pathogens, dust mites and pollens. A contact allergy can be caused by anything that the animal’s skin comes into contact with, such as certain types of grasses. It usually causes irritation of the feet and belly.
Two important aspects of treating allergies can be done with Aloveen shampoo and conditioner:
- Soothing the skin with both the superfine colloidal oatmeal particles and aloe vera
- Removing the allergens (e.g. pollens) from their skin with the gently foaming shampoo base